Job description – Software Engineer
- Apply only if you are willing to relocate to Indore, MP & work from the office.
- Degree(s) – B.Tech/BE (CS, IT)/MCA
- Experience should be 2+ years.
- Good programming skills.
- Deep familiarity with Java, OOPS, Operating systems & Data Structures.
- Have knowledge of working with relational database systems e.g. Oracle, MySQL, or similar DBMS.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing & developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable Java code.
- Work with third-party libraries & APIs.
- Build, deploy, operate, scale, & maintain cloud-based solutions. Work in a diverse & global team environment.
- Continuously discover, evaluate & implement new technologies.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Design, initiate & handle technical designs & complex application features.
- Work closely with analysts, designers & staff.
- Initiate & drive major changes in programs, procedures & methodology.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up & running.
- Responsible for the design, development, & improvement of the database.
- Design databases that meet all requirements for entry & reporting of data; maintain the integrity & quality of databases; control system capacity for existing requirements & plan for future needs; & test new processes & systems.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.